terça-feira, 2 de novembro de 2010

OMFG.... CONHECO ESSA CENA!

B - What are you still doing here Chuck? I threw you out hours ago.
C - I wanted to let you know the treaty is over.
B - Fine with me. This pretense of civility was exhausting.
C - Being amicable isn't in our blood. I've realize we're not friends. Friends have to like each other. And after what happened tonight, I could never like you.
B - I could never like you either. In fact I hate you.
C - I've never hated anyone more.
B - Every nerve ending in my body is electrified by hatred.
C - There is a fiery pit of hate burning inside me ready to explode.
B - So it's settled then.
C - We're settled.

EM RESUMO - A CENA DO ANO!


2 comentários:

  1. Eu simplesmente morri.... hahahaha .... Minha Nossa Senhora.... Essa cena deveria ter sido proibida.... quase me causou uma arritmia as 2 da manhã de ontem! Sam.... eu quero um Chuck Bass pra mim.... :D .... Bjokas

    ResponderExcluir